Digital Designer, Motion.
Digital Designer, Motion
Our customer is seeking a digital designer with experience in developing creative, marketing, social media, & brand assets across a variety of platforms, programs, initiatives, and campaigns.
You'll be a part of a fun and energetic team that partners closely with Social Media and Digital Strategy teams and other internal stakeholders to offer creative solutions to ever-changing challenges. This will include email, landing pages, brand design, internal/external marketing campaigns, strategy/execution of social media graphic campaigns, & further maturing the existing brand style guides.
Working closely with the Creative Director, you must be a self-starter and be able to work both independently and with direction. You'll be creating effective, impactful, and innovative ideas and must be able to work from concept through production; all in a fast-paced professional environment.Essential Job Functions:
- Conceptualize, design, and execute the production of digital materials and other internal or external deliverables.
- Work closely with creative and digital strategy team to analyze project needs, provide recommendations and timelines, and develop and execute appropriate design strategies to achieve business objectives with internal stakeholders.
- Interpret and translate input from clients and creative directors into effective creative executions.
- Rationalize and present creative recommendations to team.
- Handle multiple projects at various stages concurrently as part of a team or independently.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge with respect to design, cultural, and business trends.
- Adhere to visual identity system and brand guidelines and help to manage and maintain digital asset library.
- Practice good file management and adhere to project ticketing and tracking systems.
- This will not be a UX or Product Design role, this will focus on brand, marketing & social media contributions
- Bachelor's degree in graphic, multimedia or art design and five years of digital design experience as part of an ad agency or in-house team, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience with motion design, video production; video development.
- High-level proficiency with Adobe® Creative Cloud: XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft® Office.
- Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Vyond or similar animation experience a plus.
- Canva experience a plus.
- Miro experience a plus.
- Tirelessly curious, collaborative, and strives for fresh creative.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN UI/UX.
Digital Designer, Motion
Apply Now Our customer is seeking a digital designer with experience in developing creative, marketing, social media, & brand assets...
Apply Now About the Role The Digital team is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior UX Designer who is deeply...
Copywriter - 18 Months - Adhoc
Apply Now Freelance Copywriter - Remote - 18 Months - Adhoc/Part time Job - Copywriter Client Location - Berlin Remote...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.