WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
6 months ago
The main function of the Digital Governance Expert is to conduct compliance testing and risk assessments based on Digital Governance Framework ensuring introduction of trusted and sustainable digital services.
· Assess data compliance related risks of digital services and propose adequate mitigations actions
· Advise on information governance principles
· Assist the Digital Governance team, Compliance, and other control function partners in advising on data compliance topics, enabling adequate data use and ethics in business applications and data analytics use cases
· Ability to understand and interpret regulatory requirements related to data compliance
· Ability to analyse digital solutions and describe relevant data compliance risks
· Proactive team member with strong client orientation and flexibility
· Works well independently
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English
· Bachelor's degree (in business, information governance, legal, or related field).
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.