CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
About the position:
We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of new sensor solutions for a smarter future. As an Electronics Technician in the Test and Calibration Systems area, you will be responsible for HW development and PCB design using Altium. You will also be involved in developing HW concepts for production systems and coordinating PCB projects between R&D, Purchasing, Operations, and external suppliers (EMS). Additionally, you will participate in interdisciplinary project teams for the development of new test and calibration systems.
- HW development and PCB design (Altium) in the area of test and calibration systems
- Development of HW concepts for production systems and control of prototype setups
- Coordination of PCB projects between R&D, Purchasing, Operations, and external suppliers (EMS)
- Participation in interdisciplinary project teams for the development of new test and calibration systems
What we offer:
- Broad range of tasks from HW design to coordinative tasks to programming
- Motivated and collegial team for intensive technical and collegial exchange
- Contact with our, partly international, project teams, production sites, suppliers, and R&D
- Opportunity to support apprentice electronics engineers in their vocational training with your expertise
- Electronics technician apprenticeship with experience and/or a degree in electrical engineering
- Enjoy working independently, finding solutions, and motivated for continuous development
- Experience in HW development (Altium) and interest in programming (e.g., Python or C#)
- Bonus in shares or cash
- Better pension scheme with contributions above the statutory minimum
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home, depending on the job
- Discounted mobile phone contract with free calls and unlimited data
- Generous season ticket discounts for public transport
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.