Embedded C/C++ Engineer.
Embedded C/C++ Engineer
CHF95000 - CHF130000 per annum|
Are you a talented Embedded Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have a background in Embedded Software Development in C or C++ for Real-Time Operating Systems?
Would you be interested in improving the software development process and architecture for an R&D + manufacturer of medical science technology?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Embedded Software Developer role, you will be accountable for all aspects of the development of reusable, object-oriented software (C / C ++) for machinery applications for the medical science industry.
This position is based in the company's Fribourg office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
- You will need a direct background in embedded software development in C or C++.
- Speak Fluent German at least B2 level and able to speak English professionally.
- Have used or have an interest in complex software systems, unit test tools, review techniques, and test-driven development.
- It is preferable but not essential you have been involved in the development of control loops in Power Electronics through Model-based design (MATLAB / Simulink).
- It's important that you have the ability to use C or C++ on any RTOS
- Knowledge of agile and traditional software development approaches and procedures.
- Knowledge of or have the ability to learn standard communication protocols such as SPI/UART/I2C/CANBus.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
An excellent salary is on offer for this Embedded Software Developer position, details of which will be revealed on the application.
You'll also receive other benefits with the role which include training and career opportunities that are appealing for personal and professional development and flexible working hours to allow for an easier work-life quality.
The business you'll be working for is a global manufacturer and research company in the utilization of high-quality components, systems, and services to optimize their clients' products and processes.
They work with cost-effective and ground-breaking non-destructive testing and safe medical and scientific applications.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have reliable international colleagues from all over the world to work collectively for a successful, globally expanding company and brand
- Have attractive training opportunities for further personal and professional development
- Work with innovative technologies that work to actually contribute to saving lives
Think that this Embedded Software Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the ' Apply Now ' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Apply Now Are you interested in the world of Blockchain and have experience using the RUST programming language? I am...
Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Embedded Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
Embedded SW Engineer
Apply Now Are you interested in joining a world leading manufacturer of a measurement solution used to measure data and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.