Embedded Software Engineer*.
Embedded Software Engineer*
CHF80000 - CHF130000 per annum|
***Required: A new Embedded Software Engineer to work for my client***
If you've got a background in embedded software development in C or C++ then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Interested? Then read on...
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for the whole embedded development lifecycle of various converters in the field of power electrical systems and specific electronic applications.
Working in the company's Biel's office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Software development using C/C++ on microcontrollers
- Requirements engineering and software design using UML
- Managing various projects for customers whilst also facilitating commissioning and instructions on site
What experience do I need?
My client wants someone who's got a background in embedded software development in C or C++. They'll also need you to have some background in requirements engineering and software design in UML.
Plus, you'll need some knowledge of serial bus systems such as Ethernet and CAN.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Good embedded software development skills in C or C++ on microcontrollers
- Ability to work with UML software design and unit tests
- Analytical thinking will be absolutely necessary to navigate and optimize complex systems
We need you to be knowledgeable in MATLAB / Simulink and be knowledgeable with diagnostic tools such as Qt, Python or embedded Linux.
If you've got all of that, then you could be perfect for this Embedded Software Engineer role and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
The Embedded Software Engineer position offers an excellent basic salary, details of which will be revealed on the application.
You'll also receive other benefits with the role which include the following:
- Offering work in a diverse, international environment with fantastic opportunities for personal and professional growth by providing internal + external training opportunities
- They also offer remote options by providing flexibility in working hours and days
- They also love to team up together on a social aspect as well as professionally
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is a prominent multinational provider of development services for specialised electronic applications in industrial electronics and automobiles.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they are:
- Are at the forefront of their technology developing not just the hardware but also the software and electrical machines
- Provide services to businesses all around the world and are constantly creating new solutions
- Have a great focus on employee wellbeing and growth from within
As a business, they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Embedded Software Engineer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now My client, a global brand with offices in the picturesque canton of Lausanne, Switzerland is seeking an experienced...
RF Design Engineer
Apply Now Do you want to join an empowered, established manufacturer of ICs and electronic products working with low-power energy...
Embedded Software Developer
Apply Now ***Required: A new Embedded Software Developer to work for my client***If you've got a background in signal processing...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.