Embedded Software Engineer.
Embedded Software Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
My client, a global brand with offices in the picturesque canton of Lausanne, Switzerland is seeking an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join their growing R&D team. Working closely with a multidisciplinary team, you will be tasked with developing functionally safe firmware on both real time operating systems and embedded Linux.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3 years of commercial experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience in software testing
- Experience in low-level systems including microcontroller and DSP
- experience with versioning tools such as Git
If you are interested in finding out more about this one, please apply now and I will give you a call 🙂
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Apply Now Are you interested in the world of Blockchain and have experience using the RUST programming language? I am...
Embedded C/C++ Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Embedded Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
Embedded SW Engineer
Apply Now Are you interested in joining a world leading manufacturer of a measurement solution used to measure data and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.