€95000 - €120000 per annum|
For a Video Media company in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager. As their Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for further structuring and professionalizing our product development team. The team currently consists out of 17 team members and is expected to expand to about 25 towards the end of the year.
You'll form a triangle with our CTO and head of product to further shape the team, be heavily involved in hiring, coaching, code-reviews and architecture.
Our platform is built on modern technologies like Vue.js, Node.js, and Lavarel. You will join a highly skilled team of developers (and designers) who enjoy a technical challenge and care about maximizing product value and user experience.
Your main responsibilities:
- Build, develop and retain a high performing product development team. Think recruitment, 1-1's, knowledge sharing and help people in your team to excel within the company
- Create a great engineering culture that your team members thrive in
- Manage all phases of the development lifecycle from design to post deployment and thus take accountability for timely and technical delivery, strategy and execution
- Ensure continuous improvement of the engineering workflows
- Encourage active collaboration with between engineers, designers and the product team to ensure we solve complicated challenges
- Get hands on with scaling up our code architecture and infrastructure
- Have at least 2 years of experience with managing a high-performance team of >10 engineers
- Have at least 5 years of experience with hands on coding, preferably in product focused B2B organizations
- Have an ability to lead and make decisions to push forward
- Lead from the front and are ready to roll up your sleeves to help your team in any way
- Have strong people skills
- Have a passion for building reliable systems and have experience with microservices architecture
- Like solving complicated problems in a simple way
- Care deeply about the product you are building
- Don't shy away from a challenge
What we can offer you:
- A base salary of 95k-120k per annum gross
- Full relocation package with 1st month rent paid for
- Full travel reinbursement
- Healthcare insurance
- Friday half day work with fun activities and drinks with colleagues
- Flexible remote work - you can come to the office as much or as little as you like
- Quarterly trips abroad with entire office - previous locations include Spain, Austria, France and Portugal
- Progression and thorough training & career path
- Be part of a success story with a scale up in Amsterdam
Interested? Apply directly or contact me for more info!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
Apply Now For a Video Media company in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager. As their Engineering...
Apply Now The Company: The business you'll be working for is a medium-sized software and service company who are based...
Digital Consultant/ Analytics Expert
Apply Now An innovative online marketing company located in the very heart of Zurich who have developed their own technology...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.