€110000 - €110000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Engineering Manager to work for one of Berlin's most exciting scale-up businesses.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of building strong Engineering Teams, within a high-growth environment.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
The Engineering Manager role can be completed remotely, or from their office in Berlin. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be primarily responsible for leading the sustainable growth of a core product team. You'll create a collaborative and productive team environment that allows engineers to perform their best work, whilst continuing to grow professionally.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Hiring diverse engineering talent
- Making key product decisions
- Mentoring software developers, and helping them to achieve professional growth
- Building a collaborative work culture, which enables Engineers to do their best work
The ideal candidate for this Engineering Manager role will have relevant experience of designing hiring processes that attract diverse engineering talent.
You'll also need experience of:
- Mentoring developers and helping them achieve professional growth
- Fostering a strong communication and feedback culture in the team
- Owning the technical roadmap, facilitating technical meetings and performing code reviews
- Continually monitoring and improving team performance
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Experience in a fast-growing product company
- The motivation to drive continual improvement and a strong engineering culture
- A track record in developing engineering talent
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Engineering Manager, Head of Engineering or as a Software Manager.
Basic salary: Up to €110,000 per annum
- Remote-first culture
- Healthy work-life balance, and parent-friendly culture
- Product and quality driven company
They are building presentation software that enables excellent collaboration in a remote-first age. The product is already used by more than 100,000 teams within major enterprises, and they've raised a total of $135m to take their product to the next level. As a business they've been around since 2018.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, as they:
- Have a product lead engineering culture
- Have a remote-first culture
- Value work-life balance, and offer parent-friendly working conditions
- Want to work with founders who have prior success building product companies
Interested? If you think you're right for this Engineering Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Are you passionate about modern development? Are you interested in code quality and good architecture? Do you like to reduce...
Are you a Frontend Developer looking for new and exciting opportunities? If so, then you could be the perfect person...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.