Experienced Java Engineer
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per annum
We're looking for a talented Java Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in Java development.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Nyon office, as the Java Developer you will be primarily responsible for coding and bringing your expertise on cutting-edge FinTech projects such as etrading, eforex, robo-advisory, cryptocurrencies and more.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The development of the products under your team supervision by creating efficient and reliable code
- Working with financial experts to gain first-hand experience and discuss possible solutions and alternatives to embed their requests
- Keeping yourself up-to-date on the cutting-edge technologies and contributing actively to the technical choices of the team
The ideal candidate for this Java Developer role will have relevant experience in Java development.
You'll also need experience of:
- The development of the products in your team creates efficient and reliable code
- Discussing possible solutions and alternatives to embed customers requests
- Using cutting-edge technologies and contributing actively to the technical choices of the team
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience using maven, hibernate and spring boot
- Strong experience working on Cryptocurrencies, eBanking, Payments or Forex
- A strong team-based work ethic
You'll also need to be willing/interested in using front-end technologies such as angular or react.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Java Engineer, Java Consultant or as a J2EE Developer.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Java Developer position.
An annual bonus is also available should the company hit its targets.
You'll also receive a relocation allowance and a laptop & mobile phone.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
They are a leading bank in online financial services and offer our clients innovative and state-of-the-art solutions to meet their investment needs, and as a business, they've been around since 2000.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer cutting edge projects in the FinTech sector
- Are recognised globally for the work they do
- Partnered globally with some of the biggest organisations in the world
Interested? If you think you're right for this Java Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09