€2500 - €3500 per month|
We are seeking a skilled IT Support Engineer to join the team of our client to provide technical support for the hardware and software systems. As an IT Support Engineer, you will work with a wide range of hardware and software, including Windows, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, and Topdesk.
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues, including troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware and software, including Windows operating systems, Office 365, and other software applications.
- Manage Active Directory user accounts, security groups, and policies.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT support roles, with experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Topdesk or other ticketing systems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Opportunity to obtain certifications
- Working in an International and dynamic work environment
- Salary range €2500,- / €3500,- per month based on knowledge and experience.
If you are a motivated IT Support Engineer with a passion for technology and a desire to work with a supportive team, please apply today!
Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Head of Cloud Engineering
Head of Cloud Engineering For one of our clients in the Amsterdam region, we are looking for a head of...
Azure DevOps Engineer
Ervaring:- Kennis van software development- Infra (Azure Cloud)- Kennis van Azure Data Services- Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines- IaC Terraform/Bicep- Container...
Azure Cloud Engineer
Are you interested in working on cutting-edge projects? Would you like to be part of a collaborative and innovative team?...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.