Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician.
Field Service Technician
I am recruiting on behalf of a client which is currently seeking a Field Service Technician based near any international Airport in the US.
- Must be willing to travel 85% of the time.
- Revise and execute job tasks by referring to blueprints, technical manuals, wiring diagrams, liquid or air flow sheets, or schematic drawings in compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines, or other stipulations as necessary.
- Dismantles faulty equipment and replaces or repairs defective parts such as transformers or motors.
- Use a soldering iron to join loose connections with solder.
- Carry out scheduled maintenance or servicing as a preventive measure.
- Examine and evaluate defective equipment, adhering to manufacturer manuals and utilizing troubleshooting techniques.
- Maintain a log of equipment maintenance, repairs, and necessary updates.
- Conduct research through catalogues and repair part lists to identify sources for repair parts, request parts, and document their delivery.
- Provide expertise and skills to assist in developing standard operating procedures for maintenance.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Willing to learn new things.
- The individual should possess mechanical aptitude and be capable of following instructions.
- High school diploma or equivalent in a related field.
- Must be willing to comprehend the properties and dangers of high-pressure gases and cryogenic substances in general.
- Respond to emergencies 24 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 60lbs and as a team lift 200lbs.
- Learn to use Google Programmes such as Gmail, Word, Excel etc.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as safety rules, material safety data sheets, operating and maintenance instructions etc.
- Great communication skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Power and Hand Tools.
- Critical Thinking.
- Self Motivated
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Functional Consultant/Developer
SAP Functional Consultant/Developer We are seeking a skilled SAP Functional Consultant/Developer with expertise in FICO (Finance and Controlling) module to...
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.