Finance Change Specialist.
Finance Change Specialist
City of London|
FINANCE CHANGE Specialist - UK (remote)
Our client from the finance environment in London is looking for an English-speaking FINANCE CHANGE Specialist until 31.12.2022 (extension is possible). The position is full remote. You need to be only twice a month onsite for one day.
- Join the reporting team working closely on the IFRS systems implementation as part of the finance transformation project
- Work with IT professionals using experience, analytical and problem-solving skills to create efficient and controlled data feeds and processes
- Develop an understanding of the business and legal entities to support the EMEA and US reporting teams and complete the testing of the new system
- Develop an understanding of data flow, system landscapes and system interactions impacting accounting transactions to assist in the finance transformation project and any follow-on impacts ahead of the IFRS implementation
- Understand the various finance transformation project components including the migration to the SAP General Ledger and the IFRS subledger build
- If necessary, support and perform mapping of old to new ledger attributes, user acceptance testing on your areas of responsibility to ensure the ledger is working as planned
- Provide support and training to the existing finance teams on using the new system ahead of handing over once in a BAU mode
- Follow controls and raise issues and risks that are identified through approved routes and support the resolution of these
- Maintain and develop important relationships, and serve as main contact point for all system migration queries for entities within your scope
- Experience in a finance transformation project and testing activities
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in general ledger accounting
- University degree with an emphasis in accounting and/or finance
- Good understanding of accounting systems including data entry, journal preparation, monthly reconciliations, extraction of reports and understanding of multi-valuation concept
- Excellent analytical skills with holistic financial thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Proven PC skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Engaging and motivating
- You can work independently as well as part of a team
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst Our client from the finance environment in Zurich is looking for an English-speaking Business Process Analyst. This...
Digital Analyst (BI,CX,Google/Adobe)
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to join one of our international giants in The Netherlands, as soon as...
Data Migration Specialist
For a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals we are looking for Data Migration Specialist. As a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.