Freelance Embedded Software Developer.
Freelance Embedded Software Developer
Job: Freelance Embedded Software Developer - Autosar & BSW Focused
Industry: Embedded Software Development
Contact Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Vacancies Available: 15
You will be working with a market leading software company with a worldwide presence within the Automotive sector. Your main project focus will be to analyse the original equipment manufacture specifically within AUTOSAR BSW. As well as configurating and integrating the BSW stack & Multicore Operating Systems. In addition to that you will be running integration tests on specific hardware and integrating third-party software components CDD & MCAL.
- 4+ years experience working with Embedded Systems & Microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of MCAL driver Development.
- Specialist at working with C/C++ (Preferably C)
- Experience in the Integration of Autosar and Bootloader.
- Knowledge of tools like EB Tresos, GIT, CANoe, CANape.
- Experience working with Automotive companies is important.
- Knowledge of configuring and Integrating BSW modules.
If you think this job is well suited to what you are looking for, please apply or send an email to Karim.Titouh@darwinrecruitment.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
C++ Software Developer
Apply Now C++ Software Engineer - Fixed Term Contract - St Gallen & Home Office Darwin Recruitment have a new...
Freelance Software Engineer - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Software Engineer Location: Munich Remote Work Possibility: Mostly Remote - European Candidates only.(Need to...
Senior C/C++ Software Engineer
Apply Now Switzerland Project (external contractor) - Senior Embedded Software Engineer C++ - 12 Months + We're looking for a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.