Freelance Java Engineer – Hamburg.
Freelance Java Engineer – Hamburg
£65 - £100 per hour|
Java Software Engineer - Berlin preferred - 6+ months
My client is a very reputable FinTech organisation who are continuing to make their mark on the market with existing and new releases. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a solid engineering background and Familiarity with the latest versions of Java, Spring-boot and Dropwizard who can work autonomously to join them on an initial 6-month project to help migrate a new set-up with a focus on lowering costs and making their set up more maintainable.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Migrate AWS Services between different deployment stacks.
- Focus on the Optimization of Jenkins Deployment jobs.
- Various DevOps activities.
- Work on Adjusting Java Services to function on the new stack.
- Experience in Building and deploying pipelines with Jenkins
- Experience in Java
- Experience in Spring
- Experience in Dropwizard
- Strong AWS Skills
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Entwickler Webtechnologien (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Agile Tester (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Konzeption, Entwicklung und Dokumentation unternehmenskritischer...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Lead-Entwickler Online-Services (Full Stack) (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben: Implementierung von Anforderungen...
Java Engineer - Cyber Security
Java |Cyber Security| FinTech Security | Fraud Detection| Risk Assessment | Medior | Senior | Amsterdam | Permanent |72-92K per...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.