Freelance Java Software Engineer.
Freelance Java Software Engineer
£65 - £100 per hour|
Senior Java Software Engineer - Berlin Preferred
My client is a very reputable FinTech organisation who are continuing to make their mark on the market with existing and new releases. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a solid engineering background and a Familiarity with the latest versions of Java and the Spring-boot Framework who can work autonomously to join them on an initial 6-month project.
The focus of the role will be to drive forward a service within the business.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Working on Documentation and automated tests using the highest level of engineering excellence.
- Collaborate with Domain Architects, Own end to end problems and Take ownership in system design.
- Being accountable for end-to-end Feature work.
- Taking part in Development, Planning, Deployment, Maintenance and monitoring.
- Partake in Stakeholder communication.
- Implementation of features from design to delivery.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer science or similar discipline
- Has previously applied Agile or XP practices (TDD, BDD, CI/CD, Paring)
- Is skilled in java (latest versions)
- Knowledge in Spring, Spring Boot and potentially other models
- Knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Knowledge in Microservice based Architecture
- Knowledge in AWS ecosystem and IaaC (Terraform/CloudFormation)
(Please do not apply for this role if you are looking for 100% remote work)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Java Software Engineer - Freelanc...
Senior Java Software Engineer - Berlin My client is a very reputable FinTech organisation who are continuing to make their...
Senior Java Engineer
Java | Spring | Hibernate |Maven | REST API | IP | Senior | €85,000 per annum | Amsterdam Are...
Java Software Engineer
Are you a talented Software Engineer in Java, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.