Freelance Product Manager – HealthTech.
Freelance Product Manager – HealthTech
€600 - €800 per day|
IT Project Management
Freelance Product manager | HealthTech Start-up | Berlin/Remote
An experienced and mission-driven Product manager is sought for a new HealthTech venture with one of our most exciting clients in the tech space. You would help power the development and deployment of an MVP product, focusing on the backend side of the main platform (Built in .Net, C# & TypeScript).
This will be a disruptive, user-facing product, so you will be required to step in at this early phase to aid the discovery, interoperability & configuration of the platform.
- Position: Product Manager (Freelance)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Project Length: 6 months
- Rate: Offered up to €800 per day (€100 per hour) - Depending on level of experience
- 5 + years of experience within Product management
- Coming from a technical background (Nice to have)
- Previously worked on a healthcare project or another regulated space (FHIR/HL7)
- Based within an EU timezone
Feel free to apply via the portal or by sending me over an email with your CV directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Manager Banking
A Bank in the Netherlands are looking for two Senior Project Managers to join them for a 10-12 month project....
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring...
Freelance - Product Manager - 3-6 months
Key Information Freelance Product Manager Location - Berlin Remote Work Offering - Preference onsite however remote work could be an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.