Freelance Product Manager.
Freelance Product Manager
IT Project Management
Freelance Product Manager - London - 4-6 Months
Job - Product Manager
Client Location - London
Remote work offering - Hybrid. UK based. Occasional presence in London. Potential requirement to travel to Europe
Contract Length - 4-6 months
You will join a big energy infrastructure provider who are building a data visualisations and monitoring platform which will enable them to monitor the health and performance of their infrastructure.
Key skills and Experience required
- Technical Product Management experience in a fast-moving environment
- Ideally exposure to working with Data driven / Analytics products in domains such as: asset intelligence, streaming/periodic sensor data, condition/predictive maintenance experience.
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ideally experience with Data processing pipelines and data modelling
- Dependency and risk management: complex client engagement with multi-party participants
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to George.email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. Product Manager
Apply Now Sr. Product Manager needed in The Hague I am looking for a Sr. Product Manager based in the...
Product Owner with Finance Expertise
Apply Now Product Owner Our client in Zurich, a global leader in the finance environment, is looking for an English-speaking...
Enterprise Projektmanager (80% Remote)
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Projektmanager (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (80% remote). Aufgaben: Unterstützung der...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.