Freelance Senior React Native Engineer.
Freelance Senior React Native Engineer
Senior React Native Engineer | E-Learning | 6 Month Freelance Contract | Hamburg/Remote
Are you a highly experienced React Native Engineer looking for a new contract?
If so, your skills could be a great fit for what one of our clients are looking for at the moment. The client is a leading E-learning business focusing on making online learning much more accessible through user stories & information sharing.
You'll help to scale up the frontend of the mobile app past MVP stage, focusing on the user-centric design using React Native & TypeScript.
- Position: Senior React Native Developer (M/F/D)
- Start Date:16/05/2022
- Project Length: 3 OR 6 Months (Down to preference, with potential to extend)
- Location: #Remote / Office space in Hamburg
- Primary SDK: TypeScript, React Native, GraphQL, (CI/CD using Jenkins, Docker), (Cypress, Jest for testing)
- 5 + years of commercial experience in Web/Mobile development, focusing on React native for the past 3 years+
- TypeScript as your programming language of choice
- Previously worked within a cross-functional, Agile team
- Effective & flexible English communication skills
Feel free to apply directly via this portal or by sending the account manager for this position an email - email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
Senior iOS Developer
My client are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join their Berlin based team. They are looking for someone...
Darwin Recruitment AG are currently recruiting for an experienced iOS/Android Developer for one of our clients based in Wetzikon just...
My client is looking to reshape the world of delivery. They're currently building the foundations of the product having raised...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.