Freelance Senior Vue.js Developer.
Freelance Senior Vue.js Developer
Senior Frontend (Vue.js) Developer M/F/D | E-Commerce | Berlin/Remote | Freelance project
One of Darwin's clients in E-Commerce are currently on the lookout for experienced frontend developers with expertise in building responsive web apps using Vue 2+ & TypeScript.
They'll require a senior-level developer to join the team ASAP on a freelance basis - where you will assist with the partial migration into Vue 3 (Continuous Development) & help power the oncoming development of new microsites & dashboards that they are looking to integrate.
- Position: Senior Frontend Developer (M/F/D)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Project Length: 3 OR 6 Months (Down to preference, with potential to extend)
- Location: Completely Remote / Office space in Berlin
- Primary SDK: TypeScript, Vue.js (2,3), VueX, Node.js, AWS
- 4 + years of commercial experience in web development, ideally focusing on Vue for the past 2/3 years
- TypeScript as your programming language of choice
- Previously worked within a cross-functional, Agile team
- Effective & flexible English communication skills
Feel free to apply directly via this portal or by sending the account manager for this position an email - email@example.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
Senior Frontend Developer- Berlin I am representing a fast-growing market leading Insights company based in Berlin. There mission is to...
Front-End Developer - up to €65K For a very fast-growing company located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We are looking for...
Senior Front End Developer - Angular
Front-End Developer - up to €90K For an international client, we are currently looking for a Front-End Developer. The company...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.