Freelance – Solutions Architect.
Freelance – Solutions Architect
Job - Solutions Architect
Client Location - Munich
Remote work offering - Partially Remote
Contract Length - 3 - 6 Months
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead technical and operational aspects of the transition
* Co-facilitate workshops
* Support the collection, collation and assessment/understanding of technical and operational requirements
* Support the Program Management to create a holistic transition plan and timeline including dependencies of
* Experience in large operational Transition Projects
* Broad technical understanding of Solutions in scope
* Very good communication skills in German and English
* Capability to host transition workshops internally and alignment workshops with customer
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Michael Kamara
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now My client is a healthcare Insurance provider. They want a DevOps Engineer to build a stand alone web...
cloud security engineer- Oslo
Apply Now This opportunity is working for an in-house product company specializing in Cloud security across Europe. The main responsibility...
Product manager- Cloud
Apply Now You will participate in the daily operation in the product organization being the expert on our Cloud Services...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.