Freelance System Engineer – Fully Remote.
Freelance System Engineer – Fully Remote
Job: Freelance Sensor System Engineer
Location: Fully Remote
Industry: System Engineering
Contact Duration: 6 Months + Extension
Vacancies Available: 2
You will be working with a market leading software development company with a worldwide presence in the Automotive sector. Your main project focus will be with the sensor group in the Assisted and Automotive Driving team. Your main focus will be developing, integrating and maintaining the sensors for engineering tasks.
- Understanding of Automotive diagnostics.
- Worked with Problem Solving/Reporting Tools Such as Six Sigma, Fault Tree, 5D etc.
- Experience with Simulation in Matlab.
- Used Development Tools such as ASL, CAN, Corvus, etc.
- Worked with safety systems such as ISO and IEC.
- Good German & English Speaking/Writing Skills.
If you think this job is well suited to what you are looking for, please apply or send an email to Karim.Titouh@darwinrecruitment.com.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Test Management.
Freelance Test Engineer - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Test Engineer Location: Munich Remote Work Possibility: Mostly Remote - European Candidates only. (Need...
Freelance Technical Leader - Remote
Apply Now Key Information Job: Senior Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote - European Candidates only. Industry: Automotive - Assisted &...
Apply Now Key Information Job: Technical Leader Location: Fully Remote Industry: Automotive Contact Duration: 12 Months German Skills: C2 Level...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.