Senior Talent Acquisition / Freelance Recruiter - Remote
Job - Talent Acquisition / Freelance Recruiter
Client Location - Berlin/Remote
Remote work offering - 100%
Contract Length - 1 Month
We're currently looking to appoint a highly skilled and experienced Talent Acquisition / Freelance Recruiter on an initial 1-month project working on solutions for a rapidly expanding company among different sectors.
You will play a crucial part within the team. Technical recruiting experience is a plus!
· Position: Talent Acquisition
· Location: Berlin OR Remote
· Duration of project: 1 month
· Hours: 40 Hours per week
· Potential start date: As Soon As Possible
Required Skill set
· Impeccable written skills
· Fluent English speaker
· help quickly scale a start-up
· Responsible for hiring a specific selection of roles withing Product Management and UX design
· Experience of working in a start-up environment
· Tech, Product or UX recruiting experience
· Active sourcing/recruiting plus coordination of interviews, conducting screening calls, dealing with incoming online applicants etc.
This is a brilliant opportunity to use your extensive and niche skills and be part of a project that you will have a huge influence on overall. If you are currently looking for a new project and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply directly or email me. I would love to have a further discussion with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now To secure a smooth setup and implementation of Salesforce we are looking for a Salesforce Architect. What are...
Apply Now Compliance Officer - Role Profile Reporting to the Head of Security and IT Compliance, you will assume the...
Apply Now Who are we? Darwin Recruitment is an international technical recruitment company, which has been trading for over 20...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.