Frontend Developer – Angular2+.
Frontend Developer – Angular2+
kr38000 - kr55000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Frontend Developers on behalf of a Cyber Security business in Stockholm that won the Cyber defence magazine award for 2019 for being a ground-breaking company in threat intelligence. This business was founded in 2005, but officially traded as a Cyber Security company in 2012 and currently have x2 offices based in Stockholm and London. The Stockholm office is where all the development team is based, which is the HQ for the business and at present has 16 staff, whilst the London office is where all the sales for the company operates and has 20+ employees. The company is expanding due to out growing their Stockholm office and are investing into a 2nd office to help the business grow further in Stockholm.
This company creates products that help business, security and intelligence professionals analyse and bring meaning to this ever-increasing amount of data on the web. They are a small and independent, yet highly successful business and on a mission to accelerate growth. With customers spanning the corporate, financial, governmental and military sectors in more than 20 countries, they are a leader in their business space. Their biggest client base is the USA, where they have customers such as Walmart and the Big 4, whilst also having a big presence in Belgium with their biggest banks. This company helps customers understand the risks and trends in their environment, focusing on IT threats, business risks and global events. Their technology combines analysis of unstructured data, interactive visualizations and machine learning to process millions of documents from hundreds of thousands of sources to serve up situation pictures about any topic. Customers can monitor hacker groups, malware, vulnerabilities, reputational risks or any other kind of threat in news, blogs, feeds, and social media or in other internal or external data.
As a frontend developer with this business, you will be developing new features and visualisations for the company's award-winning open-source intelligence application. You will participate in planning and architecting a state-of-the art online user interface that is used 24/7 by numerous Fortune100/FTSE100 sized customers. You will have agile and pair programming, unit testing, demos and retrospectives as part of the work - helping both you and the team to evolve together and build software that works with as little technical debt as possible. You also will have frequent one-on-one meetings with your manager to help with your personal development and future with the company.
· 2+ Year's experience within Frontend development
- Knows Angular, HTML5, Typescript, LESS/SASS and CSS
- Understanding of design patterns and best practices for frontend development - such as reactive programming, observables, REST, GraphQL
- A high standard of written and verbal English, as the company works in an international environment and both internal and external communication is in English
· Have a master's degree in Computer Science, Systems Science, Software Development or equivalent
- Valid working permit valid for Sweden
- Analytical skills and a logical, organised approach to problem solving
- Can take a UI design and make a pixel perfect implementation
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in building consumer-grade web...
Node.JS Developer (Building maintenance ...
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Node.js Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in...
Senior frontend developer for finacial giants. I am looking for a senior developer with at least 4 years of experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.