kr50000 - kr60000 per month|
Software Developer - Frontend
Salary: up to 60,000SEK/month plus benefits
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Software Developer - Frontend - Angular
Are you looking for a challenging role in a fast pace environment where you can develop even more?
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading product company based in Gothenburg. Our client are one of the world leaders in HR and employee engagement/retention. Their product allows companies to improve their communication to employees, onboard new members of staff easier and in a digital way and offer better benefits to help retain staff. The product they offer has seen huge increases in companies retention rates and improving the well-being of employees.
As a Software Developer you will:
- Join an agile and cross function team (Developers, Product Owner and UX)
- Be responsible for developing on their product
- Write well designed and testable code
- Contribute to technical and architectural decisions
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with the latest versions of Angular and Typescript
- Knowledge HTML and CSS
- Previous experience in an Agile team!
If you want to find out more information please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Professional Cloud Software Developer
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS As an experienced Cloud Software developer, you will be responsible for...
Are you passionate about modern development? Are you interested in code quality and good architecture? Do you like to reduce...
Are you a Frontend Developer looking for new and exciting opportunities? If so, then you could be the perfect person...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.