Frontend Developer – React.
Frontend Developer – React
kr45000 - kr58000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Frontend Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in 2016 with the goal to radically improve how we manage and care for the buildings that we spend a major part of our lives in. Through experiences in architecture, real estate and modern web-technology, they realized that there is a great need to solve issues connected to managing all the information around buildings. They are now building a platform that provides a solution, in the form of searchable and collaborative indoor information maps, using industry file formats. Their SaaS platform helps real estate owners manage buildings ona form of virtual representation of their assets. The result is a more efficient and sustainable use of time and resources, and a more joyful working experience for our clients.
Their mission is to realize a future where we have access to information about indoor spaces as easily as we have access to street maps today. They make it natural to find information about things and places inside a building just by searching for it on a map, in the same way we search for things in the city streets every day. Regardless if you are working in an office, or have a more hands-on role maintaining buildings, they will enable you to find the information and location you are looking for, whether it is real-time data about temperature and noise, the location of a meeting room, or the ventilation maintenance history. When information about their indoor spaces becomes available to everyone who needs it, tedious work can be reduced and better decisions can be made. By making this possible, they aim to not only make building maintenance more sustainable, but the experience of spending time in them more enjoyable.
· Has in-depth experience working with SQL databases; administering, building data models, tweaking queries
· Has meaningful experience with setting up infrastructure and systems, e.g. configuring cloud environments, deployment pipelines, monitoring, kubernetes, certificates, networking, "devops", etc
· Deep knowledge of React, GraphQL and TypeScript
· Has worked in a smaller product company or startup and understand the required mindset and expectations.
· Interest in and knowledge of IT-security
· Has a good understanding and interest in general computer science concepts and contemporary technology topics, likely has at least a bachelor degree.
· A strong passion for using technology as a tool for solving real user problems, and finding value and motivation in the same.
· General important positive traits; sense of responsibility, communication skills, dependability, empathy
· Someone that is looking to join a small product company and is motivated by solving real problems and attracted by the concept of co-ownership as part of the compensation package.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.