WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc10000.00 - Swiss Franc106000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
1.8 million unique clients. Over 1 million users in Switzerland each month. Huge player in the media industry.
Are you a Senior Fullstack Developer looking to join a cross-functional team in an agile/scrum environment? Are you passionate about providing news and media for the younger generation?
Our client, a Swiss news platform with a massive market share, is looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join their unique team. They boast a dynamic work environment and open spaces to bring your own ideas and get your ideas implemented and discussed. They operate online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to bring news to young people in a way they can enjoy and have over 1 million unique users a month in Switzerland alone, with a further branch reaching out to the German market.
They are offering the opportunity for a Senior Fullstack Developer to join their dynamic environment.
For this role to be a fit for you, you have these skills:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Commercial experience with MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Varnish, Nginx.
- Previous experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Fluent German.
- Responsible for the development of business platforms.
- Further Develop the core components of the CMS.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Creation of technical planning.
- Participate in strategic initiatives.
- Assist with server maintenance and automation.
- Actively help to shape products and put ideas into practice.
- Produce high-quality code.
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company.
- Located in Zurich.
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment.
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland.
- Unique corporate culture.
- Attractive pay system.
- Room for growth.
- Tea, coffee, vitamins, and water provided.
- Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality.
- Friday beers.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: phoebe.sheldrake @darwinrecruitment.com