Full-Stack Developer/Berlin/18 Months.
Full-Stack Developer/Berlin/18 Months
Full-Stack Developer - On site (potential to work hybrid) - 18 Months
Job - Full-Stack Developer
Client Location - Berlin
Remote working - Potential to work from home
Client Industry - Automotive
Contract Length - 18 months to potentially permanent
This role will be contributing to the continuous release of new software products for our High-End Client in the Automotive industry.
For this contract you will need pair programming experience, excellent communication skills and have the ability to work in a team.
This role does not include working on software to be included in vehicles or that is used by vehicle owners.
Our client is looking for English and German speaking developers to work on-site with a high willingness and drives to learn new technologies. Our client is looking for developers with the following technology with at least 5 years of experience.
Key skills required:
At least 3 years' experience or knowledge of:
- Backend: Kotlin, Node.js, Go
- Frontend: React, Angular, Flutter
- Experience in Python, TypeScript, Kotlin, Node.js, Golang and related frameworks
- Fluent in both English
- TDD (practical experience in test driven development)
- Good knowledge of design principles
- Vocational training in the technical field, preferably within software development completed
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Cloud Foundry, Git, Docker
- Build Environment: Infrastructure as code.
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to Rayia.Kelynack@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Back end Developer
Apply Now Do you want to work with a marketing-leading company in the delivery of end to en electronic monitoring?...
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate...
Java Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Java Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.