Full Stack Java Developer.
Full Stack Java Developer
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in Java, object-oriented modelling and analysis skills and design patterns.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the CTO and based in the company's Basel office, as the Full Stack Java Developer you will be primarily responsible for working closely with in-house stakeholders/users to understand their requirements and develop solutions.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Developing technical solutions incl. Contributions to the architecture design
- Designing and implementing interfaces to other internal and external third-party systems
- Overseeing the full application life-cycle of products developed by the team
The ideal candidate for this Full Stack Java Developer role will have relevant experience in Java, object-oriented modelling and analysis skills and design patterns.
You'll also need experience in agile software development and a strong belief that autonomous self-organized teams deliver better output.
Plus, it's vital that you've got experience in relational database skills (incl. Performant SQL writing).
In addition, you'll need a degree/diploma in software engineering, computer science, or a related discipline and the ability to speak high-level English, and German language skills are an advantage.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: CHF95,000 - CHF110,000 per annum
- Flexible working hours (flex time model & possibility of Home Office)
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- An international work environment with people from around the globe
They are a specialist IT company that focuses on aviation, and as a business, they've been around since 1989.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as the:
- Offer an open and cooperative environment with a motivated team of experts
- Have an international environment with people from across the globe
- Have recently moved to a brand new office space with exceptional features
- Offer an unmatched work-life balance
- Offer at least 2 days Home Office a week
Interested? If you think you're right for this Full Stack Java Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Software Engineer - Critical Systems
Apply Now Java | IT Services | Cloud | Senior | Rotterdam | Netherlands | 88,000 per annum Are you...
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior Software Developer/Cloud Native
Apply Now Java | SpringBoot | OpenShift | Kubernetes | Finance |Permanent | Amsterdam | €130,000 per annum I have...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.