Full Stack Node developer needed!.
Full Stack Node developer needed!
kr650000 - kr850000 per annum|
Our market-leading hospitality products are powerful enough to save both staff and guests their time and effort while also improving the overall customer experience. All our products are scalable and can fit all levels of experiences and travel.
We have 2 products that we currently provide:
1 product is a daily management tool for your entire housekeeping department. Digitalize all cleaning and inspection processes for every room and public area. Automate, monitor, and report on how your housekeeping departments work and comply with industry standards.
2nd product is a facial check-in include the world's first holographic kiosk offering your guest a one-of-a-kind hotel experience. We also offer self-service kiosks with your hotel's branding, integrated into your property's existing systems.
Hotels give us the possibility to transport ourselves anywhere in the world in comfort. Without hotels, and the people who run them, many childhood memories and "best vacations ever" would not have been possible. We want to ensure that these businesses can continue to deliver top-class experiences long into the future by allowing technology to handle some of the tasks that hotels face daily in order to free up time for creating memories.
We are currently searching for a talented Full Stack (Reactjs & Node) to join a growing product team with big ambitions, as part of the Certify product team with the scope to contribute across the whole organization.
You will work on:
- Continuously improving our core products.
- Work with radical experimentation to enable new product ideas and features through iterations, prototyping, and other techniques.
- Build something that nobody else has before!
- Work closely with our office in Steinkjer, Trøndelag.
What we are looking for
- Experience with Reactjs, Typescript, and Nodejs.
- We use Node extensively.
- Experience with Postman.
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL queries and working with SQL databases.
- We use Visual Studio and prefer to keep development environments similar across the team.
- You are expected to be able to travel to company gatherings as well as regularly meet with our team in Steinkjer.
- Experience with extensive frontend testing with a framework such as Cypress.
- Experience with Low-level coding.
- Experience with working close to the hardware.
- Experience with cloud computing solutions and the architecture they involve.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary.
- Heavily discounted homemade lunch.
- Good pension scheme.
- Conference budget.
- Rapidly growing team
- Excellent equipment and choice of laptop and mobile phone
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Engineer
***Required: A new Senior Frontend Developer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in building consumer-grade web...
Node.JS Developer (Building maintenance ...
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Node.js Developer on behalf of a company in Stockholm that was founded in...
Senior frontend developer for finacial giants. I am looking for a senior developer with at least 4 years of experience...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.