£100000 - £120000 per annum|
Would you like to help develop a meaningful SaaS product that creates real added value for society? Would you like to contribute your technical and personal skills at the same time and develop yourself further? Then you're in the right place! Our product is already being used in more than 100 municipalities, cities and cantons and is arousing great interest. Do you want to be part of our journey?
- Responsible for developing, testing and deploying stories, features and bug fixes from conception to successful release
- Development of prototypes to validate new business cases in close cooperation with the product team
- Ensuring stable and reliable operation, together with our external DevOps partner
- Analysis of business processes and problems
- Planning and designing architectures
- Conducting code reviews and participating in the team retrospective
- 3 years + of experience in agile software development
- The ability to translate business requirements into clean, scalable and tested code
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Not only are you good at "coding", you also think about our product and the added value that we can offer
- You feel comfortable in a dynamic startup environment
- You speak fluent German and have good knowledge of English
- You live in Switzerland
Our technology stack:
- Backend: PHP / Laravel / MySQL / REST API
- DevOps: Docker, Git, Bitbucket CI/CD, Jira
- You work on a meaningful product that offers real added value for society
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and plenty of creative freedom
- A small, young and international startup team consisting of 12 people
- A modern office in the city of Zug, a few minutes from Zug train station
- Training budget
- Your own notebook of your choice
- Team trips
- Home office, part-time work, flexible working hours
- Opportunity to participate in the company
- Free coffee, beer, fruit and chocolate
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.