Fullstack Software Engineer.
Fullstack Software Engineer
Fullstack Software Engineer /S
They develop and implements cyber protection solutions for governments, NGOs, and critical infrastructure organisations. Their leading proprietary technology within encryption and IP VPN is the foundation of the scalable security concept, enabling organisations to securely communicate, collaborate and access sensitive information from any place, at any time, across many different users and teams.
My client has its home base in Sweden and Switzerland, with a regional presence in the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Their regional presence will ensure proper know-how transfer and experts close at hand for customers.
Being part of an exciting journey
They offer you the opportunity to be part of an exciting and ambitious high-tech company that puts its people at the heart of its business. Be part of a diverse, international, cross-disciplinary team of highly motivated, hands-on experts that tackle unique challenges with a positive entrepreneurial spirit and lots of fun. Are you interested in being part of a team fuelled by positive energy, enthusiasm, and supportive team mates? They are looking for passionate, skilled, and experienced persons keen on having a pivotal role in business.
About the position
You will be an essential part of our international technology development team. You work at the cutting edge in creating security solutions and actively contribute to the full-stack software development within the group.
They have some of the most interesting and demanding customers globally. The focus is on the new security network portfolio, developing the products that implement security architecture and the management systems that support their use cases.
They work in teams, driven by innovation and cyber security design, where individuals contribute to the common goal within their areas of strength while further developing their strengths in other areas.
You will be part of the Secure Network Solution development projects and you work in an agile mindset with;
- Tasks and functions related to full-stack web development such as front-end development and backend work (including database technologies)
- Designing the secure solutions and features that form the experience of the products
- Activities to evolve methods and processes within the software development life cycle
- Customer-specific development projects
- You have a master's in computer science or similar together with relevant work experience and have experience with below areas:
- MVC model, GUI development, use of templates, e.g., VOLT
- NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
- Tools like Git, GitLab
- Application-level development for things that are security or performance-critical, use of C or C++
- Sound knowledge of network technologies and protocols
You are a trustworthy, independent, and curious team player. To be efficient in interacting with others, you are fluent in written and spoken English.
For the position, you need to have Swiss or Swedish citizenship, or a valid work permit for Switzerland / Sweden, due to strict security requirements.
Place of work is in Baar, Switzerland or Lund, Sweden.
If you feel like you match the requirements then please drop me a email email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Fullstack Software Engineer
Fullstack Software Engineer /S They develop and implements cyber protection solutions for governments, NGOs, and critical infrastructure organisations. Their leading...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.