Golang Software Developer.
Golang Software Developer
€65000 - €100000 per annum|
One of the world's fastest growing eMobility platforms is looking for experienced Golang Software Engineers to join their growing team.
- Do have what it takes to work in fast paced environment?
- Do you working on challaging tasks
- If so, this is the right job for you!
My client is in the business of intergrrated end-toend services that is capabale of giving significant power to large scale organizations. Their aim is to become the leading technology platform in Europe and United States. Do you want to be part of this company's journey? Apply
Your Role: GO Software Engineer
- Proven work experience & background skills
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as in a team
- Working within a small efficient team
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes, along with good agile mindset
- Solving complex problems
We are looking for someone with at least 2+ years' hands on experience in GO Software Engineering & the following:
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least 2+ years' experience in backend software development
- Experience in developing features in multiple languages
- Knowledge of the following languages; Go
- Nice to have front end and backend knowledge
- Keen understanding of software integration; development on Restful API's
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Software Engineer Protecting Key Assets
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join an innovative, and established security wholesale business that has over 150 years...
Python Engineer Impacting ComTech
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a company that is specialised within the planning and the implementation of...
Software Engineer evolving fintech
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy that have specialised within the fintech and digital banking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.