€45000 - €80000 per annum|
For one of the leading IT Consultancy companies in the world, we are looking for an GRC Consultant. As an GRC Consultant, you will join my clients growing team in the Netherlands, ensuring compliance for a wide array of clients in exciting projects around the world!
Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands? Please apply now!
-Evaluate a client company's security and compliance with laws,
regulations, and standards as well as security best practice frameworks.
-Plan and oversee the auditing process while guiding the client toward compliance.
-Conduct reports and related paperwork in accordance with guidelines and PCI documentation [SAQ, AOC, ROC].
-Apply best practices frameworks for conducting risk assessment and cybersecurity due diligence [PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 2, HIPAA, GDPR, etc.].
- 5 years of auditing experience and/or experience with
preparing organizations towards compliance [ISO 27001 or SOC 2]. If you do not
have this, alternatively 2 years minimum of PCI DSS QSA experience will suffice.
- Certificates in CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or ISO 27001.
- PCI documentation experience. [SAQ, AOC, ROC].
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 24 paid vacation days annually.
- Travel allowance (business card, transport allowance or
- Laptop and iPhone.
Does working for an independent company where you can take
ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case,
just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at email@example.com
or at +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy we are only considering local candidates
and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation
to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Analysis.
Apply Now GRC CONSULTANT For one of the leading IT Consultancy companies in the world, we are looking for an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.