Our client, company in Heath Care industry with an innovative AI based product is looking to broaden their Data and Research team. The company is offering a unique experience by providing on-demand streaming services and building a personalized platform for each customer based on their liking. They expanding rapidly and at the moment are looking for HEOR Scientist.
If you have experience with Health Economics and Research do not hesitate to contact us about this opportunity.
What will you do:
- working closely with the executive team to asses and report the outcomes right now
- designing the outcomes strategy
- using health economic models to suggest the new projects plans
- help with studies report documentation (researcher experience)
What is good to have to succeed:
- PhD in Public Health, Economics or Biostatistics
- Understanding of research methodology used in the clinical search
- Experience with economical models in health care industry is preferred
- Affinity with AI
What company offers:
- A competitive salary + bonus
- Secondary benefits such as a pension, health, holiday allowance
- Company Equipment
- Fulfilling career and unlimited opportunities to grow within the company
If you are a Health Economics or Outcome Research specialist or both or you know a specialist who would fit this role please apply here or reach out to me via:
P: +31 20 299 0835
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
ML Engineer needed to fight cancer
This is an opportunity to help fight the battle against Cancer. We all know Cancer. Some of us unfortunately more...
Data Scientist impacting travel
This an opportunity to join a globally influential education and tour provider which connects people with a world of possibilities...
Data Scientist (Gaming Company)
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Data Scientist on behalf of a video game developer in Stockholm that was...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.