WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
almost 2 years ago
Support IFRS 17 implementation into the CorFiT platform
- Translate the IFRS 17 accounting policies into accounting events and journals entries.
- Support the integration of IFRS 17 into the Finance Landscape by creating/maintaining IFRS 17 data models, relevant ledgers, accounts, attributes and posting drivers and work with system SMEs to build/establish relevant reports and views.
- Work closely with the IFRS 17 business analysts and actuaries to ensure proper integration of the IFRS 17 calculation engine in the Finance Landscape.
- Support systems roll-out testing, investigate issues and drive/coordinate issue resolution with relevant SMEs.
- Act as 2nd level support for IFRS 17 specific user requests on related systems, investigate issues and support their resolution.
- Studies in Finance or Accounting. CPA or another accounting certification preferred.
- Work experience in accounting and understanding of accounting standards, ideally covering several of the following: IFRS, US GAAP, Statutory and Local Accounting. Some knowledge of economic valuation frameworks will be considered an advantage.
- Several years of experience working in the
- Understanding of IFRS 17 and work experience in an IFRS 17 project preferred.
- Good understanding of Finance and Finance IT environments and ability to speak both languages. System implementation and change testing experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking.
- Strong topic ownership and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks in a fast-moving project environment.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, …).
Language skills: English fluent written and spoken.