WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc115000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
Aspiring company with start-up character!
This company designs and implements intelligent web solutions for various clients in varied industries allowing the work and team to be forever changing in an exciting forward thinking environment.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a IT Application Manager
- Ensuring the operation, the lifecycle and the further development of our public sector applications in the field of building subsidies, the subsidization of renewable energies and the reduction of CO2 within Switzerland
- Planning, conception and, if necessary, implementation of individual customer needs such as function extensions, adaptation of funding measures and evaluations
- Project management and participation in projects for the improvement of processes, calculations and processes in our federal applications
- Providing 2nd / 3rd level support ; Analyze and resolve incidents and problems
- Contact person for our customers and responsible for change / release management
- You have well-founded professional training in computer science and advanced training (CAS / MAS) in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energies
- Extensive experience and knowledge of energy / CO2 legislation and renewable energies
- In-depth knowledge in the field of web applications and application management.
- Very good analysis and problem-solving skills, a high level of quality understanding, customer orientation and communication flair
- Practical experience with IT service management processes according to ITIL
- Your personality is shaped by the ability to work in a team, commitment and a professional, independent and structured way of working.
- Fluent in German and English
- Located in Switzerland
- A pleasant working environment in a creative, young and dynamic team
- Exciting tasks and projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- Flat hierarchy
- New modern workplaces and great opportunities to participate
- Tech set up of your choice
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation
- Regular company events, user groups and HIT workouts
- Free coffee, drinks and fruit
- Monthly meal vouchers and discounted meals
- Free use of the company's own fitness studio
- State-of-the-art workplace with height-adjustable tables
Get in touch asap to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.