We are looking for an IT Architect for an international retailer located in Madrid. As an IT Architect you will contribute to the design and build of a new, modern software architecture based on micro components and structured Business APIs for the Physical Meeting Points domain. The platform aims to unify the applications under same UI and have a mobile-first approach with a task-based approach.
· Assist the client to contribute to the design and build of a new, modern software architecture based on micro components and structured Business APIs.
· Communicate with the architecture team and develop together a unified platform.
· Analyze what has been done so far and focus on the windshield rather than the rear window.
· Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members.
· 5+ years of experience in software architecture.
· Very strong with Cloud Platform: Google Cloud Platform.
· Frameworks: ExpressJS (NodeJS), React or Angular, REST, FastAPI
· Expert modular software system architecture knowledge.
· Programming languages and Frameworks mentioned incl AI/ML/KG knowledge.
You can work fully remote.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Jimi Kivit
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
ICT Engineer (MD365)
ICT Engineer (MD365) /700-800 CHF per day / Contract/ Chur Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy with one of our...
Cloud Architect (AWS en Azure)
NB: Voor deze rol overwegen we alleen engineers die zich al in Nederland bevinden, en die Nederlands kunnen lezen, spreken...
Devops engineer - Consultancy
About the role: My client is on the market looking for experienced DevOps engineers to support specialist teams and work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.