WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
IT Business Analyst
I am currently supporting our big client from the finance environment located in Zurich. We are searching for an IT Business Analyst to support us for 12+ months with opportunity of extension(s). The ideal candidate would be a person with a similar previous experience and fluent English.
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months with extension
- Work amount: 100%
- Work location: Zurich
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Works closely with software development and business analysis teams within the integration squad and other internal squads to capture complete and accurate business needs
· Analyze, manage, and document the as-is status of business/finance data and provide gap analysis to meet all finance system data requirements
· Specifies source system data derivation rules with high quality, including proposing feasible and workable solutions
· Provides testing data and supports the testing process in close collaboration with the developers working on the implementation of the integration layer for the new global finance system
· Monitors and keeps the proposed solutions up to date under changing assumptions
· Strong SQL and data analysis skills
· Data model literacy: can read and analyze complex logical and physical data models
· Insurance know-how
· Finance & accounting or actuarial knowledge
· Willing to acquire new skills
· Works diligently with strong delivery focus as well as analytical capabilities
· Problem solving attitude
· Team player
· Good communication skills
· Fluent English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.