WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
about 1 year ago
IT Network Project Manager
My client who are an international financial services institution are recruiting an experienced Network Project manager to join their team.
Network Services team is looking for an IT project manager with strong network knowledge. The successful candidate will lead our Global Connectivity Optimization project to ensure global offices have robust and adequate capacity for connecting to digital platforms and cloud. This would include management of installing/upgrading/decommissioning of Network hardware (SDN boxes, Riverbeds etc.) and Connectivity circuits (MPLS/internet).
This is a highly interactive role which would need key collaboration with stakeholder management (including presentations with C-level management), crossteam collaboration and 15+ service providers. The person will work closely with Technical Service Vendor Managers and Technical Service Leads to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other cross functional departments for support.
* Act as a Single Point of Contact and lead & manage the project end to end (project initiating, planning, execution & closure). Identify risks & dependencies, highlight challenges and find resolution for conflicts
* Keep track & steer internal teams (Sourcing, Legal, Local Field Services, Logistics) & external providers to ensure everything is on track and meeting the deadlines
* Communication, present and participate in various meetings with broader group of stakeholders to represent the project, present team strategy and gather feedback
* Continually review project for efficiencies in schedule, budget (this is very critical), and opportunities to improve the solutions (for example, 5G connectivity)
* Ensure all process and regulatory requirements are followed as per agreed procedures. This includes planning migrations with providers & internal teams; testing & validating delivery and raising issues with vendors to ensure minimal business impact
* The role would sometimes need flexibility with working out of business hours
* Develop standardized approach for repetitive tasks and automate wherever possible. This includes project progress, monitoring, inventory updates, order forms, contract documents etc.
* 5 to 8 years of project management experience with experience of handling global projects (>5M)
* A university degree with demonstrated proficiency with Project Management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc). A certification in the area will be a big plus
* Strong infrastructure and network knowledge
* Highly effective communication, time management and organization skills
* Data and results-driven, "can-do", self-starter personality
* Strong financial analysis skills
* Ability to multi-task; handle multiple, complex, short/long term projects simultaneously
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com