IT Project Manager.
IT Project Manager
€65000 - €90000 per annum|
IT Project Management
IT Project Manager
Type of contract: Permanent
NB: For this opportunity, we only consider candidates who are located in The Netherlands.
Our clients, a Building Materials Company is looking for IT Project Manager to join their team. Does it sound interesting for you?
What will you do:
- Make a project plans (project charter) and budget plans
- Coordinate with stakeholders to execute the projects
- Make sure the project delivered on time
- Create a plan to track the progress of the projects
- Perform risk management to minimize project wisk
What will you Bring
- 4-5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Have a strong experience with MS Office
- Have a good knowledge of Project Management Methodologies (Agile)
- Have a good knowledge on cloud, network, security and infrastructure project
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in english
Good to Have:
- Have good knowledge on Smartsheet and Power BI
- Certification on Prince2
Perks and Benefit:
- Up to 90 k annum salary
- annual holiday allowance
- Annual holiday 30 days
- Great pension scheme
- Professional training and development
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Project Engineer Medical Products
Apply Now Role Description You will integrate our team section Industrialization of Medical Devices team in Bern. You will play...
Product Owner System Team
Apply Now Product Owner System Team 100% Location: Uzwil Tasks Product ownership in our System Team, currently consisting of two...
Technical Project Lead
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative IT Project Lead to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.