IT Risk Manager.
IT Risk Manager
We are looking for a IT Risk Manager to join our client immediately in Amsterdam.
- University degree in the area of Economics, Business Administration, Information security, or comparable
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or comparable certification
- Min. 5 years experience in Risk, Compliance, Information Security or Audit
- Experience within the financial services sector and Digital transformation and project management experience in interdisciplinary settings is a pre
- Working experience within Risk Management in the financial services sector is a plus
- Strong and practical understanding of a risk-based approach to risk management and a strong knowledge of internal controls including the design and implementation
- Good understanding of European Central Bank (ECB), Dutch National Bank (DNB) ICT Risk and Security requirements
- Familiar with frameworks such as COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001/27002, ISO 27701, NIST
- A comprehensive understanding of the basic security concepts and data privacy
Sounds like you? Interested and need more information?
Hit "APPLY" now or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
You can reach me on +31 20 299 0844.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Analysis.
IT Risk Manager
Apply Now We are looking for a IT Risk Manager to join our client immediately in Amsterdam. Requirements: University degree...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.