IT Service Manager
IT Service Manager.
IT Service Manager
€60000 - €70000 per annum|
Looking to join a fast-growing company in one of the most exciting sectors? Want to help shape this company's electric driving mobility platform, serving more than 50.000 users? Looking to bring innovation and efficiency to a growing IT department?
My client is seeking an IT Service Manager to join their dynamic team. As a service manager, you will be responsible for delivering new, and enhancing existing services using cutting-edge technology solutions. As this company is starting its IT from scratch, you will be doing a lot of operations in the beginning. As you are developing the processes and the IT landscape, including vendor selection etc., your role will also grow.
We're looking for someone:
- With a degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related.
- With service management and ITIL experience (important).
- With a track record in IT Support in SaaS and PaaS environments.
- Experience with MS Azure AD and OKTA (or similar) is essential.
- Google Cloud environment experience (nice to have).
- Project management/agile frameworks experience is desirable.
Who's interested in:
- Monitoring day-to-day operations and report on performance.
- Ordering supplies and manage inventory.
- Creating procedures and protocols, and develop and adopt best practices for IT services.
- Communicating and coordinate with employees and vendors.
- Onboarding and train new employees.
- Ensuring the efficiency of infrastructure and IT services.
- Monitoring vendor performance and align with SLAs.
- Determining solutions and tools to ensure appropriate controls, protection, visibility, and efficiencies.
- Continuously improving performance, reliability, and control costs.
- Delivering projects and ensure they meet business requirements and security standards.
For a company who:
- Can offer you a salary of up to €70K per year (including 8% holiday allowance)
- Can offer you unlimited PTO (fair use), and flexible working hours.
- Can offer you an independent role, with a lot of room for growth.
- Is making a difference, being a sustainable and self-starting organization.
- Is growing quickly, with a dynamic and ambitious team.
- Daily lunch and drinks at our own E-Flux bar.
Apply now! Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 0063, or e-mail me at Denzel.Verginie@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
We are seeking a skilled IT Support Engineer to join the team of our client to provide technical support for...
IT Service Delivery Manager
We are seeking an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to join the team of our client to manage the delivery...
DevOps Entwickler (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen DevOps Entwickler für Nachhaltigkeitslösungen (m/w/d) in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.