WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900.00 per day
about 1 year ago
Java Software Engineer
My client who are a large financial services business in Zurich are Recruiting a Java Developer to join their team.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Java developer to strengthen our API Management team. Candidates are expected to provide strong technical skills in requirements analysis, software development and solution design. Candidates require work experience with Java and API development. The main focus will be on supporting our Change Portfolio with the design and development of backend services.
- Requirement analysis
- Design and implementation of micro-services architecture using Java and Spring technologies
- Code review, QA
- DevOps activities using Docker Swarm / OpenShift
- Run-the-bank activities (maintenance, bug-fixing)
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality.
- Subject to availability and need, the candidate will be assigned to dedicated projects.
- Track record in designing and developing backend services / web services
- Proven knowledge of Java and web technologies (e.g. Java 8/11, REST, Swagger / RAML, XML, JSON) and web security (e.g. identity management, OAuth 2.0).
- DevOps knowledge including Docker, Git Lab, Jenkins
- Good understanding of API design tool (e.g. Swagger tools) and API Management platforms
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Degree in computer science / engineering (or equivalent)
- Avaloq Core and Front Platform customization experience is an asset.
- Fluent English written and spoken, German is an asset
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com