My client are growing so fast and now need to expand their team with an extra React Developer!
What we are looking for:
- have at least 2 years of experience (but of course talent and drive are most important)
- preferably a hybrid : experience in both frontend & backend development
- have worked on projects that scaled to large customer or user volumes
- like the idea of working in-house
You would also like to have at least one year of experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- iOS - Swift
- Android - Kotlin
Right now we are on an incredibly exciting journey that is moving forward quickly.
We also work to help exciting startups build the digital products of the future. Where we ourselves really believe in the entrepreneurs & ideas and act as a complete technical partner when needed.
We also work with established tech companies, such as Polestar and SEB, with everything from large to small projects!
Our culture is characterized by, among other things:
- energy & drive,
- instructive projects & clients
- as well as great opportunities to develop
If this sounds like something of interest please apply now!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Willats
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Apply Now Frontend Developer An overview of your tasks: Together with business analysts, product owners, system architects and your developer...
FullStack Software Engineer
Apply Now FullStack Developer TasksIn a small team you take care of the maintenance, the new and the further development...
Digital Consultant Impacting Marketing
Apply Now My client is a leading specialist digital marketing company. Offering a full service in engagement advertising. That use...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.