IT Project Management
- Design, manage and support all administrative functions associated with Atlassian products
- Support various business units and processes through the effective use of Jira and other Atlassian products
- Work with key stakeholders to enable and improve custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports
- Automate and improve Jiraprocesses as much as possible
What is required:
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience working with Jira and other Atlassian products
- JiraCloud version knowledge would be an advantage
- Expert-level administration knowledge of Jira
- Experience with configuring and supporting integrations using development tools on Jira
- Atlassiancertification/s is a plus
If this is something for you, reach out to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Manuel Rebolo
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
Project Manager/ Cloud Migration
We are looking for a Dutch speaker Project manager who is specialized in cloud migrations! Roles and responsibilities: Leading and...
Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (20/h per week) We are seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join our international's client team....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.