€70000 - €100000 per annum
We're looking for a talented JVM Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience in JVM (Java or Kotlin).
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
In the JVM Developer role, you'll be primarily responsible for delivering high-quality products and services to clients. Ensuring a high level of consistency.
In the job, you'll be tasked with developing core product components and interfaces and implementing your own ideas to drive the product forward.
The ideal candidate for this JVM Developer role will have relevant experience in JVM (Java or Kotlin).
You'll also need to have experience of Linux-based network and system environments and dealing with full product lifecycles.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience
- The motivation to drive continual improvement and a strong engineering culture
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud, does not have to be in a DevOps position but an understanding of how infrastructure runs in the cloud is necessary
You'll also need to be in touch with modern technology and make decisions to ensure the software which is built, is architecturally consistent and of high quality.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Java Developer or as a Senior Backend Engineer.
Basic salary: €75,000 - €100,000 per annum
Bonus: An extra bonus is also available if the company hits certain targets - full details of the scheme will be revealed on the application
Benefits: You'll also receive company stocks after 12 months with the role
They are a modern web development and IT consulting company, and as a business, they've been around since 2018.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Want to work with the latest technologies
- Have the freedom to express their own new ideas to improve processes
- Work in an agile environment with flat hierarchies
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.