Lead Data Engineer
Lead Data Engineer.
Lead Data Engineer
- Collaborate with peers on strategies definition and address cross team concerns
- Enable your teams, peers and leadership for success, by providing technical leadership and removing impediments
- Use at the best your knowledge and know-how on software development, testing and release best practices, to ensure high quality deliveries
- Work together with team members, peers, Scrum Masters, Products Owners and other stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve operational and squad-level processes
- Develops capacity plans to best apply engineering resources to the business priorities
- Collaborate with Product and Architecture to develop technical roadmaps
- Empower and build self-organized teams, developing the required professional competencies of every engineer
- Mentor developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills and to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions
The successful candidate will bring their proven leadership experience, their excellent communication and relationship building skills, in addition to their strong technical background. You'll lead by example, promote our agile culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques.
- 8 - 10 years solution development and technology experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading multiple teams
- Strong understanding of the different parts of the software development lifecycle, from exploration, design to delivery to production
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and architecture patterns
- Experience building distributed / cloud scalable, real time and high-performance data lake solutions (AWS preferred)
- Able to quickly pick up new development paradigms, technologies, and frameworks
- Understanding of Agile principles and Scrum development process
- Ability to influence outcomes across highly aligned, loosely coupled teams
- Experience in building positive relationships across Product and Engineering
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Exposure to international and multicultural environments
- Practical approach to solving sophisticated problems with ambiguous requirements
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Data Analyst Locations: Wageningen Type of contract: Permanent Our clients, FMCG industry, is looking for Sustainability Data Analyst to join...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Lead-Analytiker Anforderungsanalyse (w/m/d) in Nürnberg (50% Remote / 50% Onsite). Projektstart:...
IT Business Analyst
The ideal specialist has profound working experiences in the financial services/banking with using SQL to investigate, analyze and validate data...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.