Linux DevOps Engineer.
Linux DevOps Engineer
€55000 - €65000 per annum|
For my client I am looking for a Linux Engineer who is a big fan of automation. Let's put it this way, you inhale automation. You will be mainly focusing on deploying, maintaining and migrating, solutions in a cloud environment.
I'm looking for someone
- who has at least 3 years of experience working with Linux Systems
- who has experience with AWS or Azure
- who has a passion for automation and has experience with Ansible, Apache/Nginx, Git and HAproxy.
- Knowledge and affinity with MySQL or Oracle databases are a nice have.
- As the Linux Engineer you would be part of a dedicated team taking ownership on automating and virtualizing as much as possible. You have to be open-minded and someone who loves to brainstorm for the best possible innovative solutions.
What the company offers:
- Salary between 55K - 65K a year including holiday allowance
- 25 days paid Holidays
- A Laptop
- The possibility to increase your salary by €50,00 gross a month for certain certifications you achieve (paid by the company)
- A hybrid work environment (2/3) work-from-home policy and the right equipment to help you do your job
- Travel allowance covered
- Premium pension scheme
Apply now! Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 305 8554.
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 80%.
Keywords: Linux, VMWare, DevOps, Ansible, Git, AWS, AzureDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Oracle DevOps DBA
My client is looking for an Oracle DevOps DBA Engineer that breathes automation and is confident to challenge anything in...
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and that constantly...
AWS Solutions Architect
My client is looking for an AWS Solutions Architect that has a passion to guide and advise business and IT...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.