WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc95000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A revolutionary business solution tool is now needing your help to reach its full potential.
A business solution that can be utilised for all types of companies, in all kinds of industries. It's very versatile and adaptable so whether you are a tiny start-up or a fortune 500 company they can still benefit from this product, thanks to your help.
It's a solution to the online digital challenges of everyday life and aims to be tailormade to each employee as they understand there isn't a one size fits all solution.
We are all human and have our own unique way of working so they support the individuality of employees in their way of working. Offering all information briefly because all data sets are linked with each other, everywhere. The data is stored in the system on several levels, and all linked to one another. You would be able to store documents in up to 4 dimensions and this data can be found via a contact, project, and more. For every contact or project, you would see LinkedIn mail, emails, documents, and other forms of contact. A whole network of information on all devices. Whether you are on the go with your mobile phone/Tablet on iOS or Android or desktop your data is always everywhere synchronized.
Many businesses are utilising this product and are reaping the rewards in higher employee productivity and job satisfaction.
Now the product needs to grow and evolve further and many new features are in the pipeline for continued improvements and success and now as a result of this, they are seeking a Microservices software engineer ready to add their own added value.
To become part of the team and take on these Marketing Engineering tasks, you are:
- Knowledgeable of HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Experienced in the implementation of web tracking and marketing automation solutions.
- A good German and fluent in English.
- Enthusiastic about learning new state-of-the-art technologies.
- Specifying the conception of cloud-based marketing automation and omnichannel solutions.
- Configuring and developing automated tracking, insights, and campaign processes.
- Creating digital touchpoints with internal and customer-focused designers.
- Creating target groups, dynamic segments, and triggered actions.
- Creating performance and conversion reports.
- Configuring and developing interfaces for the integration of customer data.
- Coordinating project management with stakeholders.
- Dynamic and friendly atmosphere.
- Short decision-making paths.
- Diverse and challenging customer projects with top customer brands.
- Flexible working hours.
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me immediately to discuss further details.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.