Mechanical CAD Designer
Mechanical CAD Designer.
Mechanical CAD Designer
CHF65000 - CHF75000 per annum|
Do you want to join the Defense & Space Manufacturing industry as a Mechanical Design Engineer?
Your mission will be to oversee mechanical design throughout the development cycle!
Your tasks and missions:
- Lead computer-aided design (CAD) for spacecraft components.
- Utilize GD&T expertise for precise design.
- Assist in propulsion system development and testing.
- Perform FEA simulations for design validation.
- Define mechanical activities for CONOPS.
- Collaborate in concurrent design engineering team.
- Design lightweight support structures.
- Create detailed mechanical drawings for fabrication.
- Lead manufacturing, assembly, integration, and testing.
- Develop technical documentation for the mechanical subsystem.
Your experience and skills:
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in the Aerospace industry.
- Hands-on experience in relevant projects, preferably in space mechanisms development.
- Deep understanding of Electromechanical actuators.
- Strong proficiency in CAD, specifically Solidworks.
- Knowledge of structural FEA, including static analysis and vibration analysis.
- Basic understanding of spacecraft propulsion systems.
- Familiarity with ECSS structural and mechanical engineering standards.
- Immediate on-site start date.
- Full-time indefinite contract.
- Location: Vaud, Switzerland.
- English is the language used for daily operations.
- Multinational team of engineers.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.